Application Deadline: Friday, September 25th
- Editors are responsible for writing one written piece in another language with English translation for each issue (you can also take an already existing piece and translate that into English)
- Editors will work with non-editors (students) who submitted their writings to the magazine; this usually includes individual meeting with students and editing their work
- Editors are expected to attend bi-weekly meetings (that’s every other week) to eat snacks, hang out with their awesome co-editors, and plan the semester’s issue
Please apply by providing the following information:
- Basic Introduction of yourself: (intended) major, class, where you are from
- Languages you would like to edit: we assume all applicants to be proficient in English, and we are looking for students who have strong commands of other foreign languages!
- One paragraph on why you would like to join Translingual
- Something new you would like to add to Translingual (either a public activity or a new element for the magazine)
Answer these questions through email (send to email@example.com), and those who are selected will be notified no later than Monday, September 27th. We know how busy everyone is, so we tried our best to make the process as simple as possible. Thank you so much for your time, and we look forward to your applications!